- Who inspired you to do Gyaru?
The photos on tumblr, I first saw some pictures of Rui Kotobuki & Nana Suzuki and I was like OMG they look so pretty and cute! So they were actually the ones who made me try it too and later on I saw many other models, many other styles .. I just fell in love with them all! But for the Gyaru looks I prefer the heavier make!
- Why are you so gorgeous? Hihi omg thank you so much ♡
- Do you wanna go to Japan / Have you been in Japan already?
I really wanna go someday but since I've these anxiety problems & to me it costs too much for now, so maybe in the future when I'm older. I hope I get to meet my 2 Japanese sisters one day ( not my real sisters but we call each other sis ) We sometimes do gift swaps, they bring something from Japan into my life since I can't bring it myself haha!
- What are your future dreams?
Be happy, marry my boyfriend and have a family together. Go to Japan - Indonesia & China. Because my family comes from Indonesia and I want to see what it's like and just you know I'm not good at explaining omg. My boyfriend comes from China & his family still lives there & Japan, you all know why. And I wish to be a 'model' for websites ( circle lens, fashion ).
- Favorite make-up brands?
Uhm, i actually always buy from the brand Essence it's a cheap brand & sometimes I buy from Maybelline or L'Oreal when they are on discount hahahaha like 2 for 10,-
- Favorite Gyaru brands?
I own some stuff from Onespo, Glavil & Rienda so those are my favorites and I like Fig&Viper but that isn't Gyaru, tho that is more my kind of fashion style.
- Favorite piece of clothing?
My high waist skirts! My croptops and I love my plateau shoes, I own 3 pairs from Nelly.com + I want more!
- What kind of music do you really like?
2NE1 - Dancehall - Club music - Nouveau Riche
- Favorite bands/singers?
- Who's your fashion idol?
I've always got inspired by 2NE1 M.I.A. & Syuri but also looking at tokyofashion.com
- What is your dream career?
I have no idea, I never knew what I wanted to be or do in life and I still don't really know based on work so I guess being a great mom & wife. Maybe I'm going to try a nail study.
- What kind of movies do you like? ( Genre )
Horror! And those American Pie movies :p. I also love American Horror Story and I'm currently watching Orange Is The New Black + I watched The Walking Dead but I'm lost somewhere in season 4. I LOVE IT, THO THEY AREN'T MOVIES I JUST NEEDED TO SHARE.
- Day or night person?
Night! I really get annoyed when people act too happy in the morning like, fock off. They will directly know when I'm not in the mood. Like when they say 'Haaay Gooodmorning I didn't know you were awake already!' & I'm like 'h' I'ts like I can't even get the full Hey out of my mouth.
- If I send you jewelry, will you make a review about my webshop?
Of course! I would love to. ( I will be doing a review soon people! )
- Gaijin gyaru that inspire you or you look up to? That is really a hard question cause I like all of the Gaijins that I know and they all inspire me. They are all so pretty and they all look so different.
- What are your favorite circle lenses?
I have no favorite ones to be honest! I do have a pair for my natural make up days & another pair who are really for the Gyaru looks.
- What kind of cookies do you like?
Chocolate chip cookies & biscuits, i eat them with peanut butter hmm.
- From who do you get your make up ideas?
Gyaru of course and my 'natural' make up look from tumblr!
- What would you name your current style?
GOOD QUESTION! Why don't you guys tell me! I have no idea. I have always wondered what my style is and I really would like to know.
- Favorite Starbucks drink?
I have never had Starbucks lol.
- What would be your dream pizza/toppings?
OMG uhh I don't know I like pizzas with chicken/kebab on it and I like the standard ones with cheese and tomato saus.
- What are 3 items you want/need to buy right now?
EYELASHES! Contour products in powder and more clothes/platform shoes!
- Which colour haven't you dyed your hair yet? As you had quite some colours?I haven't dyed my whole hair in a bright colour, only black brown or blonde but not like the rainbow colours. I only dyed some parts of my hair pink, lavendel, snowwhite & green.
- Where did you met your boyfriend?
I met him on Hyves back in the days it was a popular website something like Facebook. He was a friend of a guy that I knew so he saw me on his friends list and from there we started talking, give our phone numbers, we called & texted alot and from there we decided to meet eachother and since 13-06-2010 we are a happy couple.
Here are the questions that I had to answer with pictures!
Show us your room & Cutest phone case.
Show us your room & Cutest phone case.
Thank you guys for asking me these questions!