→ Odina Scrub Review.

Hey there, I thought of making a review from this scrub which I bought a long time ago at a cheap budget store for like €2. It's called Odina visage. Tbh I'm not that familiar with it and I haven't really payed attention in the store if they sell more products from this brand but Google tells me they do haha. But I needed to buy a scrub cause my face felt so dry, specially with this time of the year. This one was the cheapest I could find, I also found some pretty expensive ones that I can't afford -well not for a scrub- and sometimes cheap products can deliver good work, so why not? I'm a fan of cheap stuff. 

Exfoliates and cleanses the skin in a gentle manner. The skin will be soft and smooth. Spray some water on your face and add some scrub creme in your handpalms, gently massage on the face and neck. Rinse with plenty of lukewarm water. Use it weekly. Dermatological tested | 100ml. 
Ingredients: Aqua, Glyceryl Stearate, Glycerin, Hydrogenated Polydecene, Silica, Cetearyl Alchohol, Hexyldecanol, Hexyldecyl Laurate, Ceteareth-20, Betaine, Carthamus Tinctorius Seed Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Ceteareth-12, Cetyl Palmitate, Dimethicone, Parfum, Caprylyl Glycol, Imidazolidinyl Urea, Carbomer, Tocopherol, Sodium Hydroxide, Sorbic Acid, Disodium EDTA, Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil, CI 73360. [ What a names lol ]

This scrub works good for me, my face feels super soft and looks smooth but of course I still have some red bumps on my face. The only thing that this scrub has are big scrub grains which some people dislike because it is not that 'good' for the  face so you really have to be gentle while scrubbing, that's why you first have to apply some water otherwise you will scrub your face open, in a bad way. Some of the people prefer to use this scrub on their body because their face is too sensitive for this product. The bottle looks fine, not that is screams -buy me- but okay. This scrub has many pink but also white grains if you look closely you can see it on the picture down below, that looks cute tho and it smells nice too! Ah well for that cheap price, I would buy it again.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten