→ Halloween.

Hey guys, how are you? I'm not doing well tbh .. since yesterday out of the blue I started to get dizzy and my eyes felt like they were hanging somewhere down below my knees. It comes and it goes and it feels like when I try to focus on something like the tv, my eyes are zooming it also gives me a headache. I can't really explain what I feel but it is so annoying and today I felt like I was flying so I'm in bed since yesterday and doing nothing, even sitting on the toilet makes me dizzy. This is also not good what I'm doing now, sitting behind this screen and you don't wanna see how I'm sitting here ugh but I wanted to let you guys know where I'm up to etc and I'll call the doctor tomorrow! There also won't be no outfit post tomorrow meh so I wanted to let you know about my Halloween evening in the mall! 

[update 30-10: I've been to the doctor today and they took some blood samples, she also said my pulse was way too high so they also had to take a ECG - little movie of your heart. But in the meantime I had to stay in the mall to wait till I had to go back for the ECG and oh my god my mom had to hold me all the time when we were walking, I was so dizzy! Tomorrow I have to go back to see the doctor] 

We all know that Halloween is here but where I live they ''celebrated'' it last Friday, my family and I love to look scary once a year even though they don't really do that much here we still like to walk like creepy ass zombies through the mall! Since we had only a little time to do our thing ( I also forgot to do my neck oops ) we still scared the crap out of some people haha even a mother came up to us and asked if we wanted to say something nice to her daughter, who had to perform a Halloween dance and she got so scared that she didn't want to dance anymore so we had to say Hi, we are not scary we are just people blabla. I did get lots of adrenaline and I also had to breathe in and breathe out a couple times, specially when all these people got to stand around us and stare at us. 

Also many random people took pictures and filmed us, that is also a creepy idea to know that I'm in someones mobile phone lol.. there were some professional photographers for the newspaper who took pictures of us. Me and my sister her friend ended up in the newspaper! It's not a big photo as you can see but still I MADE IT! And that was actually my goal - since, the last 2 years my sister and her husband were on the front page - that made me sad all the time - because I also had this thing when I was younger there came a photographer to our school and he took a picture of all of us and we ended up in the newspaper but guess who didn't? Me. YEAH THEY CUT ME OFF! So these 2 last years reminded me of that haha but now i made it. I also chained myself up at my sister, the ''handcuffs'' were actually for her legs but since I couldn't see that much we decided to do it this way. 

I couldn't see shit through my lenses, they were also for 1 day and I bought them at www.attitudeholland.com for €9,99? The stuff we bought were liquid latex / wax / the base colors / fake blood + spray / insects / face masks / handbodycuff lol / lenses and many more! We ordered the most online from a Dutch party shop. I don't even wanna know the end price of it all *sigh* but it was fun, we enjoyed the scary faces and the attention but we didn't like that there weren't more people who dressed up. like only kids? Maybe 1 or 2 adults from the store and then there was us! And at 21:00 pm when almost everyone was gone there came this huge weird I don't even know what it was creature thing and I didn't see any pictures of that thing in the newspaper or on the website while I guess he was a professional who was payed to walk/perform there? But okay. There also were some people who thought we were too scary but uh.. it's Halloween not Make yourself look like a Disney pincess. But anyway here are some pictures of our looks!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten