→ Face Mask Review.

Hello there! It's Wednesday and I know I said that I would do an outfit post every weds. but since Saturday I've been 'walking around' with a root canal & nerve inflammation so I couldn't do anything than cry and stay in bed :( My face was so swollen that I even couldn't put any make up on! And you would've noticed on the pictures that my cheek was sticking out allot! I had to see the dentist on Monday and he removed my dead nerves but I have to go back for my root canal in 2 weeks sigh but the pain has been slowing down allot thank god! So I decided to do a review on this face mask that I recently got from Rinkkopuff! I don't really know how to review such a thing as this but I still wanted to give it a try! 

So this face masks is from Baviphat and I've never heard from that brand before it's from Korea.
As you can see it's a snail cure mask with aloe vera. The mask smells super nice and it was easy to put it on my face, it also didn't fall off! The mask is kinda big for my face & it has some special cuts in it to place the mask perfectly around your chin/cheeks. ( Not perfectly but you all know what I mean ) 

My face felt very dry before using it & when I put the mask off my face felt a bit tacky but afterwards my face looked very smooth, kinda glowy and rested. It didn't felt the way as that my face looked which I kinda felt sad about but hey my face looked nice tho. Even the day after! I think for better result you will have to use this product for like twice a week. I do wish that they would sell face masks like these here where I live because the ones that I've tried were so terrible they fell off my face and also did nothing good + they were very dry and this one was very oily/watery I don't know how to explain it .. but I would like to try this again but for a longer time. 
[The contents of snail slime leached substance and aloe vera leave abstracts which recover the stability of unbalanced troubled skin due to the stress, increases the moisture retaining capacity of skin and keeps the moisturizing skin long lasting.]

How to use:
1. After washing the face, arrange the skin using a fresh toner ( I don't know what that is but I just washed my face lol )
2. Unfold the mask and attach it on your face. 
3. After soothing for 15-20 min detach the mask.
4. Absorb the contents left on the skin by tapping softly. 
Ingredients:
Water, glycerin, butylene glycol, portulaca oleracea extract, carbomer, triethanolamine, collagen, betaine, polysorbate 80, sodium hyaluronate, methylparaben, hamamelis virginiana (witch hazel) water, aloe barbadensis leaf juice, allantoin, sodium pca, snail secretion filtrate, sodium polyacrylate, hydrolyzed elastin, disodium edta, natto gum, dipotassium glycyrrhizate, tocopheryl acetate, perfume, propylparaben.

Buy it here for only $1,90!

2 opmerkingen:

  1. We really do need to get foreign beauty supply stores in here!
    Looks like a great mask, I think I'll start buying some ~

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. I know right! We should start a shop with these kinds of beauty products and food :p.

      Verwijderen